The grandson of a Pearl Harbor survivor, Bron Heussenstamm, founded AlexMaine, a men’s pants and apparel company that has skyrocketed in just one year. Bron is passionate about reversing the outsourcing of American jobs (In 2009, 97% of all U.S. clothing purchased was produced by foreign factories).
In this week’s episode of The American Made Movement Podcast, you will learn about AlexMaine, the most comfortable pants in the world. This exclusive interview with founder Bron Heussenstamm, includes:
- What led to the creation of AlexMaine
- Why Bron severely “dislikes” jeans
- AlexMaine’s best selling products
- It’s cheaper to manufacture overseas – True or False
- American companies that manufacture overseas and the “name game”
- What’s to come in 2013
We would like to give a very special thank you to Bron and AlexMaine. Your support of RedWhiteBlue.co and the American Made Movement podcast goes beyond words!