Learn about All American Clothing Company, manufacturing of men’s and women’s USA Jeans, in this episode of the American Made Movement podcast. Logan Beam, Director of Marketing, will give you the ins and outs of:
- What is the All American Clothing Co. story and how did it all start?
- What are their best selling products?
- What does traceability mean?
- Where do they source for materials?
- The relationship between All American Clothing Co. and their USA vendors.
- Their take on companies that primarily import goods with “American” or “USA” in the brand name.
- A sneak peak into All American Clothing Co. 2013.
BONUS: Learn about the opportunity to be promoted for free on the American Made Movement podcast by leaving a written review on iTunes. Listen to more details during the podcast.