Introducing the Kiel James Patrick Croffix Hand-Braided Woven Belt, made in the USA. Today’s featured belt is called the JFK with its beautiful red, white, and blue twisted nautical cord. President John F. Kennedy himself could be imagined wearing such a fine woven belt with a pair of chinos on a relaxing summer evening around the Cape.
This patriotic infused woven belt includes:
- Hand crafted using full grain vegetable tanned leather
- Custom made twisted nautical cord hand braided by skilled artisans in Rhode Island
- Kiel James Patrick stamped anchor insignia
- Reinforced by custom “KJP Heritage Tartan Plaid” backing
- Solid brass hardware made in USA
The Kiel James Patrick design studio is founded by the namesake himself, a young New Englander with a love for sailing throughout Rhode Island. Kiel James Patrick supports local businesses and jobs in the United States by making its fine products such as the JFK hand-braided woven boat in the USA.