Is a smooth shave hard to come by? Let us help. These American-made mens skin care products will ensure a smooth shave with glowing reviews.
- Alpine Shave Jelly – Is a smooth shave hard to come by? This shaving jelly beats the heck out of shaving creams any day and will give you a smooth shave. Its amber and pine scent gives a subtle clean finish. Also, this product is kind to your razor’s, extending their lifespan to save you money.
- Barbasol – We’ve raved about Barbasol before. It is the great-grand-daddy of shaving. Its origins hail from a 1919 MIT lab and has been endorsed by both Babe Ruth and Jurassic Park. That’s more “man cred” than we could ever dream of!
- Glycerin Shave Soap – This is my go-to travel shave soap for my mens toiletry bag. A smooth shave is very likely with this unscented and clear soap. A good shave soap is priority #1 for an all American grooming kit.
- Bergamot Aftershave – LA barbers concocted this recipe with bergamot orange and macadamia nut oils. Smooth shave meet your best friend. No you cannot eat it. But your face will want to feast on this killer aftershave.
- Snake Oil Beard Oil – This is the silver bullet to maximizing a smooth shave for any man. It is loaded to the brim with essential oils and finished with a nice hint of lavender.
Still want more Made in the USA goodies? Learn about 15 Men’s toiletry bag essentials.