This is the TRADE episode. Michael Stumo, CEO of the Coalition for a Prosperous America, explains what “fair” trade is really doing to our economy.
This is a very informative episode all about trade and our economy. Learn about:
- What is the Coalition for a Prosperous America?
- When was the last time the U.S. was a “net exporter”?
- What is “free” trade?
- What does it mean to be labeled a “currency manipulator”?
- The China syndrome
- What’s coming down the political pipeline specific to trade?
- The CPA Buy American Store
- The CPA Legislative Fly-In
- NAFTA 2.0 for the European Union and Pacific Ring Countries!
BONUS: Learn about the opportunity to be promoted for free on the American Made Movement podcast by leaving a written review on iTunes. Listen to more details during the podcast.