Robert Feinstein, Founder of Soapbox | American Made Movement Podcast
On this week’s American Made Movement podcast we have the wonderful opportunity to speak with Robert Feinstein, Founder of Soapbox. Their slogan, “Furniture Made Easy” may soon be the IKEA killer for those outgrowing the Swedish, pressed wood, jigsaw furniture maker. During our exclusive interview we learn:
- The motivation to what eventually led to this unique furniture solution
- Why the name Soapbox?
- What influences the designs of their furniture?
- How architecture and Bruce Springsteen play a pivotal role
- What to look for in faux hipster jeans?
- What it means to be “American washed”?
- And much more!
BONUS: Learn about the opportunity to be promoted for free on the American Made Movement podcast by leaving a written review on iTunes. Listen to more details during the podcast.
- Have something to say? Join the American Made Movement podcast!
- Get your company featured on RedWhiteBlue.co.