Wickers wicking underwear for women, men, and even kids is the best way to stay dry during any activity. We are excited to feature this American apparel manufacturer.
First off, what does “wick” mean? According to Merriam-Webster wick or wicking means,
“to absorb or drain (as a fluid or moisture) like a wick <a fabric that wicks away perspiration>.”
Given that definition, it appears Wickers has chosen the perfect name for their company. Their slogan “underwear for anywhere” sums it up best. Wickers sells underwear for dozens of purposes, including:
- Cold Weather Clothing
- All Weather Clothing and Underwear
- Underwear Sports Women
- HotFlashes and Night Sweats
- CELLIANT®/Holofiber® for All Weather Peak Performance
- Moisture Wicking Thermal Underwear
- Sports and Recreation
- Flame Retardant (FR)
- Moisture Wicking T-Shirts
- Moisture Wicking Running T-Shirts
- Men’s Wool Thermal Underwear
- Wicking Underwear for Women
- Women’s Wool Thermal Underwear
- Men’s Moisture Wicking T-Shirts
- Women’s Moisture Wicking T-Shirts
- Men’s Moisture Wicking Running T-Shirts
- Women’s Moisture Wicking Running T-Shirts
- Military and Firefighters
In 1981, Anthony Mazzenga founded what would later become Wickers. Today, Wickers is an international brand selling American-made wicking underwear in the US, UK, and throughout Europe.
Wickers is a leading fabric company pioneering new performance fabrics such as their proprietary Akwatek fabric. This revolutionary fabric, tested by independent third parties, far exceeds all other “wicking” fabrics on the market today and is another testament to American ingenuity and manufacturing.
All Wickers clothing are made in the USA with 100% American made materials and labor. This commitment to American sourcing and labor has led the company from day one. Wickers has their own integrated US supply chain consisting of dyeing, knitting, yarn, fiber and manufacturing.
“All of the efforts that we put forth to ensure quality products and excellent customer service are not done to impress anyone. We simply believe fostering partnerships and providing quality products to the ultimate consumer is the right way to do business.” – Anthony Mazzenga, CEO
Wickers, wicking underwear for women & men, was suggested to us by one of our regular readers. Do you know of a great company that supports US jobs? Let us know.